Thursday 29 September 2016

Victoria Beckham Edit for Estee Lauder


On a recent trip to London I had seen an advertisement for the new Victoria Beckham for Estee Lauder line. It had not been released at the time so I didn't get to see the full line in person but I patiently waited to see it appear online on the website. There's something so exclusive and special about owning  product that is limited edition and as Estee Lauder is a brand that I hadn't explored beyond foundation/concealer, it was a perfect opportunity to give it a go.

As I am not a bag of money, I decided to only pick up one product. I loved the look of the eye shadows and the glitters but realistically I have plenty already in my stash and I tried to be good. The packaging is what drew me to line line to begin with. The gold leather effect with the gold clasps reminded me alot of the Tom Ford Make Up Packaging. It looks expensive and something different to the usual more girly packaging that I have normally seen on an EL counter.

I love highlighters so I decided this was the product that I wanted to invest in. So having searched all of the online retail stockists I eventually found it to be in stock on the EL website. It was priced at £48 and to be honest, it is very expensive but you are paying for the luxury.  It can be bought here

The package came in the post and was beautifully wrapped. It was encased in a gorgeous Victoria Beckham gift box and then wrapped in white tissue paper. When I opened the highlighter I did notice that it was more peachy/gold than I had seen on the website, I was not disappointed! It is in the colour Modern Mercury. It reminds me a lot of Becca Champage Pop Highlighter in terms of its colour. It is very highly pigmented, however I do feel that although it would be gorgeous on pale skin, I feel that due to it's peachier tone it would be gorgeous when I have a bit of fake tan on. You also get loads of product. And the fact that you need very little means that it will last you for ages! I hardly ever finish or even hit pan on a powder product.



So if you are looking to treat yourself to something luxe or simply want something to add to your Santa list then this is a great contender.

No comments:

Post a Comment