Saturday 15 October 2016

Mini SpaceNK Haul



It would have been rude if I hadn't taken the opportunity to get £15 in the SpaceNK Explore event so I decided to pick up a few things. It's actually been a while since I ordered anything from SpaceNK, so I thought it was the perfect opportunity to treat myself. 


There was a few things that I have been lusting over the past few weeks and decided to take the pludge and order them. The first thing is the Cover Fx Custom Colour Enhancer Drops in the colour 'Sunkissed'. I had seen 'The Anna Edit' (more so known as viviannadoesmakeup) use these in a recent tutorial and as she is a fellow pale girl I thought the colour suited her quiet well and that it would work perfectly for me. I only recieved my parcel today but first things first is that these are so pigmented. I put one drop onto the back of my hand to test the colour and I was able to cover right up to my wrist. I think a little goes a long way when applying this product. It comes in a dropper type bottle, and although I love the idea, I think it could get a little messy. But otherwise I am excited to give them a go.





The second and last purchase I made was another one of the ByTerry Ombre Blackstar Cream Eye shadow pens in the shade Brown Perfection. I already own the shades 'Misty Rock' and 'Bronze Moon' and I have to say they are the perfect go to cream shadows. The fact that they are in the stick form make them so easy to travel with and a lot less messy to apply than those in a pot form. There is something about these shadows that once you apply them to the lid they have a glossy effect but then when they are blended out they create an almost shadow effect without having to use a separate colour on the crease. I have nothing but high hopes for this new shade which is a dark brown with a gold glitter undertone.

A little perk that came along with my order was two samples of the Cover Fx Custom Enhanced drops and they are the cutest samples I have ever seen. They too come in the dropper packaging, one which is a radiance facial oil that can be added to your skincare and the other is a highlight shade in the colour 'Moonlight'. I tried the oil on the back of my hand and whilst it does have an overpowering scent of lemongrass, it did sink into my skin fast and didn't feel at all oily. The Moonlight drops are just something else. It's a champagne toned highlight that's almost metallic it's that pigmented. I have high hopes for this also!



If you have any suggestions of new products you think I might need in my life, feel free to let me know. Remember if you want to save £5 on post and packaging from SpaceNK just enter the code 'snkbath' at the checkout. Happy Shopping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment