Sunday 11 September 2016

The Best Nail Glue Ever

This is just a very short port today but I just needed to share this little discovery. I am a massive fan of false nails and I have been wearing them for years. As much as I love the convenience of not having to sit and wait for nail polish to dry and the patience and expertise it takes to do lovely designs, I always found that they would last for about 2 days and then they would start to fall off. I had been using the nail glue that comes in the packs from Primark and another type from Elegant Touch but I wasn't getting good longevity out of my nails.


I was in Savers in Tescos one day and I needed nail glue and this was the only type that they had in stock. The thing that drew me to it was the fact that it was called 'Super Glue'. This glue from Nailene is by far the best nail glue that I have ever used and the best part is that it's priced at 89p! Yes that's less than a pound. I am completely amazed at this glue as it holds on my nails for at least a week at a time, which was completely unheard of in the past. The only issue is that it is very hard to find so any time I have seen it in stock I have picked up a couple of bottles to have as a back up. It is also available in Semi Chem but it's priced at around £3. I have tried to source bottles of it online, but they are unable to post to Northern Ireland which makes me think that it has been discontinued or is a US only product. So girls get to your local savers and stock up! 




No comments:

Post a Comment